Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can I Be Part Of Your World?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 1:07:31

Truuuuue but before that we didn't speak for 3 days until EYE messaged u Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 1:08:00

no but I understand, I genuinely have not submitted my vote, I think after what happened last night I’ve learned not to submit my vote at night lmao
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 1:08:35

lmao okay fairrrr we’re both at fault tbh
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 1:10:59

True we can split the blame 49 (me) and 51 (you) hehe.

Same. I feel like I just need to start waiting until the morning to vote because I'm tired of looking like a clown Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 1f480

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 1:22:11

Haha I mean anything can happen so maybe I will look like a clown at tomorrow’s tribal council. I feel like I would have been at risk to go had i not won this challenge lol
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 1:24:33

Funny that's how I felt. Eh doubt it. I think they would've been too scared to because Yelena mentioned you having an idol
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 8:24:56

Do you know how you’re voting now?? I still haven’t submitted my vote tbh, but idk if I’m doing you.m whether you believe that or not lol
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 8:27:31

Lowkey leaning towards Ash after what you told me, but I talked to Shemar last night and agreed to vote whoever he was so I'll need to see what he's doing 💀
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 8:40:02

Okay Shemar said he don't know and hasn't heard anything so I guess I'm just gonna tell him to do Ash too and pray he does 💀😭
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 8:53:10

There’s like no idol coming into play right? Lmao I don’t know who else has idols or if there are even any more aside from the obvious one, but I’m getting paranoid even if I’m safe that I’m getting left out of the dark again lol
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 8:54:01

But like I told you, I really do not think I am going to write your name down so I am truly hoping that me doing that does not backfire in my face. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 8:59:38

I doubt it. I think Yimo might have one that Willy mentioned but I doubt he'd use it when he could use it to protect himself.

Oop thanks! As long as you don't write my name I promise I won't write yours down if I stick around and you lose immunity the next round. I talked to Shemar and he agreed to do Ash. I don't know what Bellatrix or Piper or Willy are doing but I'd hope they wouldn't vote for me 💀
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 9:20:48

Ariel wrote:
Oop thanks! As long as you don't write my name I promise I won't write yours down if I stick around and you lose immunity the next round. I talked to Shemar and he agreed to do Ash. I don't know what Bellatrix or Piper or Willy are doing but I'd hope they wouldn't vote for me 💀

Sounds like a deal to me! If I am reading people correctly, I genuinely think you should be fine.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 9:23:41

Eeek this makes me so happy 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 9:29:53

Ariel wrote:
Eeek this makes me so happy 😭😭

That’s not to say you aren’t getting votes because from what I have heard you are, but in the grand scheme of things, I really do think you will be here after this tribal council no matter what happens. If not, then I am being kept out of the loop once again lmao

Here’s to hoping you stay because as ironic as it sounds coming from me, I would prefer for that to happen.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 9:32:39

Now who the hell else is voting for me besides Ash? See these ppl just do to much 💀 I hope I can stay but if something crazy happens and I don't at least I can go out knowing I was able to win things 😭
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 9:42:25

lmao girl trust me, I feel like everyone is doing a lot, but I don’t know if that’s just me speaking because of what happened at the last tribal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Be Part Of Your World?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4