Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) Empty
PostSubject: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:19:40

Hi again, Piper! Eek we're on the same tribe now! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:33:47

I know I'm super excited! It's always exciting to get to actually get to know more people!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 6:21:33

So, I think Bellatrix won that comp the three of us competed in. Her and I didn’t really have the chance to talk. She was online but told me she was still working/just getting done with work so I don’t think she was able to talk much.

I legit thought I had it but I can’t read and I started 30 seconds too early 😂😂😂 I thought it started at 5:05:00 but it was 5:05:30 and I didn’t see that so I messed my self up because I did that or got eliminated right away because I can’t read… these solo comps are not my thing because I always mess up with the rules lol

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 10:15:09

I was thinking the same thing! I always see her online and she just screams great competitor to me. She told me she would be driving when the comp was supposed to start, but I don't know if I believe that. I wonder what she got.

Lol awww. I kept running into flood control and started panicking and rage quit at like 20 posts and came back 2 mins later. It was not pretty 😭
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 10:35:21

Same!! The flood control was driving me insane! So yea she definitely won it then! I feel like everytime I’m on in the morning, and when I come on during my breaks at work she’s on, so I was super sure she was gonna win!

I wonder what she won. I was thinking she got to choose some teammates or something. Because the merge happened right after we got back. And the majority of the orange team are on that side. So I wonder if she got to pick some of her tribe mates and the rest where randomized! That’s the only thing I could think of.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 10:55:46

Ooh I didn't even think of that that's a great idea since she is with most of her original teammates. I thought the reward would just be a lot of tokens or something hehe
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 12:24:18

Yea I just assumed it was that because we all felt a swap coming on and that would be the only thing I could think of. But the extra tokens could be it too! I didn’t even think of that 😂 that seems to be the extra prize for everything so she probably got like 100 or more!
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 12:25:16

Also means that if we all make it to merge and she is still around we all might want to think about taking her out… because she might have some sort of secret power!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 12:30:19

Oooh I agree with that. Definitely need to keep an eye on her. I'm gonna miss being in teams when the merge comes (if I'm still around by then lol). I never want to go to Tribal Council 😭

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:21:32

Girl Idk what's going on with my forum.. I'm going to dm the hosts. The red-eye notification thing that states there is a new message only works sometimes on my forum. Like half the time it will say there wasn't a message and then sometimes if I respond it says there is a new message but it's my response... idk what's going on lol

And Yea Tribal Council is super scary. It would be really scary on this team too since everyone seems to be active! Our first tribal was easy because the person we eliminated never showed up and probably would have been eaten by a Trex lol
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:28:19

Oooh that just sounds confusing. I hope you get it fixed, girl!

Exactly. I wouldn't know what to do 😭 Although, seeing Jade get eaten by a T-Rex was the highlight of my timw in this game so far. So funny 🤣🤣

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:36:39

Yea I don’t know if it’s because sometime I log in on my phone, and others in my desktop… and then my desktop I legit am always logged in on… so I’m sure it probably looks like I’m constantly on because I don’t close the tab when I leave… so I think that might be my issue is I need to stick to one or the other and not switch between my phone and computer 😂😂 but who knows I plan on messaging the hosts after immunity!

And right I love how they photoshopped her into it. I cackled 😂😂

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:52:05

Oooh that's a good point. I think I like phone mode better than computer mode. It just feels easier to use to me. Although I did struggle for like 10 minutes earlier today to try and get this profile pic to look nice in the little circle that phone mode shows 😭
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:56:34

Your profile picture is adorable!! I love that you change it so much!

And yea I have two kids so sometimes being on my computer is just easier for me to focus, so I like my computer more but my phone is needed for when I need to lay down or play with my kids lol

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:59:51

Thank uuu!! There were so many good pictures of Ariel that I couldn't decide on one so I was like I'll just change it almost every day. I hope I don't get voted out before I can use them all lol eek!
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:08:03

I don’t think you will! I’m absolutely positive you will make it to the merge, and farther than that! I don’t know how much the other tribe has a chance in comps since I know quite a few of them are pretty inactive over there. So if it’s a team tribe comp we will definitely have the advantage

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:11:27

When we make the merge together and take out Bellatrix first on our hitlist hehe >>>>

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:17:50

For real though!!! Especially since I don’t see the other tribe voting her out while they have the inactive players lol

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:42:00

Good job girl!!! Thank you for getting us to safety! <3
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:43:09

Thank you!! My heart was beating so fast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)   Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Be Part Of Your World? (Pt 2)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next