Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can I Be Part Of Your World?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Can I Be Part Of Your World? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 15:50:29

Hi! It's so nice to meet you! I'm so glad we're on the same tribe :-)
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:01:55

Same here! We seem to have a pretty active tribe so far which I love

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:03:45

Me too! I think the only one I haven't seen is Jade, but I'm sure she'll turn up. I hope our tribe wins everything! I do not want to lose any of us Can I Be Part Of Your World? 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:05:06

Same, it would be nice to stick together for as long as possible

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:14:19

I like your flag!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:15:59

Thank u!! I like yours too! The dinos are so cute and the colors really make it pop!
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:16:55

Thank you! I tried to make it appealing to the eye, I wish I could have made it a bit more intimidating haha
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:19:43

Hehe well we can pretend it's intimidating ;-P
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 21:21:18

haha it's al in the artist interpretation

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 0:25:47

Hi Ash! So, the idea of a group for like 5 of us on the tribe (you, me, Zaia, Stewie, and Yelena) had been brought up to me as a way to keep us safe from being voted out/controlling the votes and it could potentially be good to keep us together later in the game. Does that sound like something you'd want to be a part of?
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 0:32:12

100%, I was thinking the same thing since Jade just got here and Truman is someone I haven’t spoken much with.

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 0:34:05

Yay! And same. I just hope we can win as many immunities as we can so we can keep them as cushion. I hate to think what'll happen if the 5 of us have to turn on each other 😭
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 0:39:52

Yeah let’s not think about that haha from what I’ve seen we have a very active tribe which is always a good sign

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 0:47:15

Yup! We just have to think positive and do our best! We've already won a reward challenge, so we will be winning the immunity next!
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 9:25:32

Exactly! I’m excited to see what kind of challenges there will be

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 17:52:05

How are you feeling about today?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:08:01

Hi Ash! I feeling excited and hopeful we can win these challenges! How're you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:09:18

I’m feeling good about the immunity challenge haha I know you guys will kick butt in the reward challenge

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:14:54

Hehe I hope so. You think we'll have to bench someone since one tribe is down a member?
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 19:17:00

I think we will be fine

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Be Part Of Your World?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next