Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can I Be Part Of Your World?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Can I Be Part Of Your World? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:18:39

Hi, Yimo! It's so nice to meet you! I'm so glad we're on the same tribe! I've been wanting to talk to you hehe <3
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:21:59

hi ariel! omg same ! all of the people i vibed with in the introduction thread are here and i am so so happy about it. tribe merge is scary but i am glad to be with you under the sea dmfkdfkd

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:23:32

Lol same! I'm feeling really good about our chances and think we can pull out the win!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:24:14

me too. i dont want to go to tribunal again . shit is scary lol. how was ur day .
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:26:13

Omg I never want to go there 😭

It was actually pretty good. I did some shopping and got my nails done. Then it rained and I just love the sound of rain. So calming. Yours?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:26:58

it felt pretty bad honestly. i hope to neverr see it againkskss.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:28:00

sounds like a relaxing day . what color are ur nails ! i lovee getting mine done. love that for u queen of the sea . mine was good, i went to class, worked, thought about stuffing my face with tacos . alls well in the life of yimo Smile
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:29:59

I got a yellowish-orange color for Fall. It's my favorite season! I don't normally like to pay to get my nails done because it's something I can do myself lol, but I do like to occasionally treat myself. I've never had tacos. Are they good?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:34:06

teaaa skddkd you can easily do it yourself, but it feels nice to pamper urself every now and then . AS U SHOULD GIRL. i lovee fall too . the leaves changing colors is so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:34:24

girl u trippin. u have never ate a taco? omg ! wow. yes they are so good ur missing out. where are u from
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:40:43

Exactly! And all the pumpkins and Halloween! Best holiday so tru.

Nope. Never had one. Guess it's because I grew up in Amish Country

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:45:06

omg yass i love spooky shit . and my birthday is on halloween

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:45:17

that is so interesting ! did u enjoy living in an Amish Country
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:48:24

Omg no way lucky you! I have a cousin who's birthday is on Christmas.

Hell no it was so boring. Almost having to dress like freaking farmer, milking goats and herding chickens. Couldn't wait to get out of there

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:51:16

yess . growing up i got presents and i got candy. yimo was a happy bitch

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:52:17

oh gosh!! wow . so when did u leave the amish country ? is there really no electricity
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:55:23

I am such a candy addict it's sad.

I left when I was 18. Went to college and never looked back lol. We use electricity, just not from the public grid. We use batteries, solar panels, propane gas, etc.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:59:56

omg what are ur fav candies
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:00:25

that is really interesting . wow . i hope to one day introduce u to tacos . yimo and ariel taco date! hell ya!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:00:53

Skittles (especially the purple pack), starburts, m&ms, sourheads, gummy bears/worms, etc. You?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Be Part Of Your World?
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next