Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can I Be Part Of Your World?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 11:45:30

thats actually very understandable
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:03:18

i changed my pfp last night too! icons Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 1f60d

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:17:08

I noticed eek! You look like a baby elephant. So adorable Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 1f60d
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:20:42

omg . thanks. we so fine, all the hoes are pressed

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:21:59

EXACTLY. That's the real reason they mad mad mad
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:25:07

mhmm . we need to keep our eyes out for more idols though . u think they will be around still after f10?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:26:16

Idk. I feel like they all might've been found now? Who even knows omg I can't take this stress abndjabsgfjfeanfmga Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 1f62d Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 1f480

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:28:41

i hope no more idols and we retain the majority going into f9 iktr Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 1f60d

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:30:04

We can only hope lmao. I feel like if I don't win I might be off to Ponderosa in the morning eek. The way our group of 7 flopped so hard against 5 ppl plsssssss Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 1f480
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:31:17

no you are going nowhere, period. i think with the double vote and us 5 with piper, we got this. girl im dumb as hell ghjefdndfd and am to blame. but its okay, we GOT THIS
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:34:24

You right. You right. We will survive. Plss the way I wish we had just booted Bellatrix that time when we had the chance. Like yeah what happened to her is sad but I don't feel like that should make her immune and allow to her to skate right to the finals. OMG does that make me sound heartless??? Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 1f480
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:35:54

gfhdfjdfd HELPPP girl no ur right, i honestly let my emotions get the best of me. i sometimes do shit that is SO stupid in terms of games but is like aww ok ur cute let me help out and be an idiot fhdfkjdkdfs
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:37:06

asfjdshkvdsnv it's okay. It's nice that you have a heart <3
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:38:08

under pure chaos and evil, there is a tiny sliver of human heart lmao . but if people ask me to do something enough times in games, ill usually just say ok omg ill do it pls leave me alone now ! lol

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Be Part Of Your World?
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12