Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can I Be Part Of Your World?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Can I Be Part Of Your World? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:17:55

Hi, Ruby! It's so nice to meet you! I'm so glad we're on the same tribe! <3
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:19:49

Hey queen!! Honestly I’m so glad we’ve swapped onto the same tribe I literally wrote in my cf the other day that you’d be one of my first choices from the other tribes bc I’ve seen you in the open chats and you love made me giggle!!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:20:37

Also I would like to say a big thank you and I think you know what for LOL

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:21:59

Hehe aww thank u! Literally same! I was so mad we could only talk to the people on our past tribes because I wanted to talk with you so bad. You're so funny!

And of course! <3
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:24:38

Yeah same your tribe seemed really active and fun, I loved my people but they were on the quieter/tame side and I felt a little out of place lol

Honestly though like I owe you one especially now that I’ve swapped into a tribe that I’m in the minority. Like after that I’ve got your back girl!!

Last edited by Ruby Matthews on Wed 22 Sep - 18:30:49; edited 1 time in total

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:27:37

Aww good to hear! Know I've got your back too, girlie!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:31:51

That’s good to hear!! Honestly I was worried about a swap but seeing the tribe although my old tribe is in the minority I feel like the people are more my kinda people if you know what I mean
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:34:54

Oh yeah I totally get that. I can't believe my old tribe except for 1 person are all still together. That is so random 🤣
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:36:20

Your tribe got so lucky, poor Stewie all alone on his own ngl I was looking forward to meeting him so hopefully he survives
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:41:31

Right I feel so bad hehe. I would be having a panic attack if I was him. He is so funny. You two would get along great I think
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:44:28

Yeah I really think so, I’ve only seen a few posts from him and every time I’ve had a giggle to myself. I don’t know what I’d do if I was in his situation like I’m in a similar one but I at least have one other ex tribe member here with me
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:45:58

And you have me who's not letting you go anywhere Razz
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:49:47

We love to see it 💜 Same goes for you even though I’m not really in a power position atm 😂😭 Honestly I really hope we can just win immunity after immunity that would be super cute

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:51:09

It really would! I hope we can since most of the, as Willy Wonka said, "Comp Beasts" are on this tribe hehe

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:54:01

Exactly that’s one of the plus sides of being here hopefully you greens can continue your reign lol

I mean how did you even get more than 20 nevermind 100?? lmaooo

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:57:33

I don't even know lol. We just made it work somehow. We were a mess in the beginning. Could 't get anything I wanted to quit lol. Then I was still going for like 2 mins after the challenge was over. I didn't know it was over at 7:25. I thought it stopped at 7:30. My tribe was laughing and me and trying to get my attention. So embarassing 🤣😭
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:10:10

Omg we had the same problem like it just wasn’t clicking at all and it was so messy but then we just said hit it on every time that’s last digit is a zero and we finally got some where. Too little too late though lmaok
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 12:32:44

Hey girl hey <3
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 12:35:38

Hii Hii how you doing today?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 12:38:07

Doing good! I always find it difficult to fill the time until the challenges hehe. I feel like I should be on here doing something but there's not really much to do until like 7, you know?

How're you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Be Part Of Your World?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next