Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 12:56:39

Eeeeeeek! OMG not me staying lmaooo. They look sooooo stupid. I'm glad Flapjack left before me and everyone came through.

I only trust me, Ash, Zia, Ruby, Yimo, Yelena, and Truman. Us 7 HAVE to beat those other 5. Jessica can choke. Willy can choke. Shemar can choke. Piper and Bellatrix's fake asses can SURE as hell choke! They chose the wrong team. Let's pray they don't get a triple vote or nothing eek.

I AM SO GLAD I'M STILL HERE AHHHHHH. Although, I'm lowkey mad I didn't get to post my eviction speech hehe. I should post it here ... hmm maybe not. I just have to make sure I try to win tonight's challenge ... but if it's endurance I'm out lmaooo.

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 14:01:59

These betches so fake. How quick you backpedal Willy lmaoooo. I see through you boo. You and Shemar don't think I'm nice. Bellatrix trying to come to me and lie talking about she voted out Flapjack. Oh okay girl. Sure you did. Jessica ass is mighty quiet. I see her online and she hasn't come said anything to me. Oh tear. Boo hoo. Yeah I know all about you you raggedy ass scallywag. I'm coming for you!

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:04:29

Now why is Shemar trying to make all these rooms and alliances??? I'm DEAD 💀
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 14:00:27

DAY 11

YASSSSSS! As Doja Cat once said in BBQ6 “I SURVIVED AND NOW I RISE!!!!” I know them betches that tried to vote me out is SEETHING! Not only did I survive the vote, but I then went on to win the first individual immunity challenge lmaoooo. I really thought I didn’t have a chance because Miss Jessica was answering all those questions and didn’t look like she was going anywhere and Ash swore up and down he could stay up just about the 24hrs … and then 10 minutes later he was sleepy. Sir if you don’t go on lmaoo. I really almost dropped out early because I told myself I’d never do another endurance, but I’m so glad I stuck around! Yeah it might’ve made me look like a huge threat, but still. I just want to be safe. I don’t care what happens to the rest of these people.

I really was ready to slap Ash last night though. Like sir no one has a problem with you or is coming for you. He should’ve just dropped and let me win. I am so mad I made that deal with him to give him my tokens, but I don’t think I was getting anywhere with them lol. He better put them to good use for the group if we need them. I hope he isn’t too mad or wary with me now that I wasn’t going to just hand him the win. I was ready to keep going as long as I had to. He better ask Leta Lestrange. I almost stayed in endurance for 24hrs so I think I could’ve done it and he wasn’t beating me in those questions. Lowkey hope he leaves so I can keep my tokens hehe. My story of almost being voted out to winning immunity is better than whatever the hell he was trying to talk about chile.

Willy ass all of a sudden wants to come out the woodwork and talk about how we should be tight duo because no one will expect it blah blah blah. Sir. I had to reach out to you like I feel like I have to reach out to everyone because no one wants to show me that same courtesy. You wouldn’t be saying this Willy because I don’t think you’d have ever made a private room with me to talk to me. Like I gave his ass 15 tokens and everything and he just didn’t like me or care for me at all. A mess. I should consider sticking close to him though. I mean obviously all 7 in our alliance can’t make it to the end and we’re going to have start voting each other out eventually. I also don’t know who I could even win against should I make it to the end lmaooo.

Shemar is still wildin. I don’t know what came over this man or possessed him but he doing too much and everyone sees it. Like sir you need to calm down. I don’t really think he was that big of a target until he made himself one post merge. He can fake all he want but I know his ass don’t like me lmaoooo. He was pissed when I was added to that “Sexy Six” alliance because I wasn’t supposed to be there and Yelena added me to be funny. Hilarious.

Jessica can go. I just don’t really see a reason for us to try and build anything? I’m honestly shocked she dropped out of the endurance when she wasn’t tired. Did something come up? Did she find an idol? Did she already have one? Something’s not right… Piper can go too. She hasn’t come to say anything to me in our private room and I’m not reaching out to her first. I’m tired of it. I’m pretty sure she voted me out and she probably scared and feeling guilty as she should be. And dear Bellatrix. Ugh I love her and wanted to work with her, but I think she might be gone soon. She told me she had a family loss and I think she’ll want to focus on that more than the game, which is completely understandable. My heart breaks for her. Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 1f62d

Willy mentioned rumors of me and Zia being a duo which isn’t really too far off lol. I love her and Yelena and all they’ve done for me, but I’m unsure if I want us to be final 3. I really feel those 2 are closer to each other and will take the first chance they can get to cut me so I have to beat them too it. But they have been my besties for so long so luv them <3 Truman is someone I feel I can easily beat at challenges so he can stick around. I also think he likes me and wants to work with me and keep me around so I’ll do the same for him. Him posting all those gifs and jokes and practically losing his mind during that endurance last night was hysterical. Ruby and Yimo are cute and I hope they like me? We need to form something and prepare ourselves because Yimo feels the 2 of us could be on the bottom of our alliance so we need to stick together. I just want these people to want to keep me around.

Hopefully we can boot someone from the other side of the island and they don’t play an idol or use multiple votes to get one of us out. But it won’t be me so that’s all that matters hehe. I need to win every immunity after this because it’s the only way I’ll feel safe, but we all know I’m not about to be able to accomplish that lmaooo. I’ll do my best though. And I have no idea why I still have this dog pic up. It’s just so funny to me. Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 1f602
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 14:26:16

DAY 12

Eeeeeek! Abort! Abort! Abort! Danger! DANGERRRRRRR! 💀

The way Yelena went home is just tragic but eek lowkey someone from our side needed to. I cannot believe they let her leave before Bellatrix. I love miss gurl but barely talk to her so eek. I know her ass ain't with me and she probably mad I voted her out and I give zero f*cks. Like sis we even. I know you tried to vote me out. The only difference between us is I was honest about voting her out and she lied about voting me out.

Jessica and Piper can choke. They quiet as hell with me and that's fine. I'm done reaching out first so we don't have to speak for the rest of the time here. Piper ole fake ass. Swear she love me and want to like all my posts but doesn't want to say anything to me. Okay girl.

Shemar needs to get the hell out with his dry, weird ass. No need talking to him. Willy ass. He think he slick but I don't like him nor do I trust him. I don't know what the hell we're doing but lmaooo.

The original green team is still fine I guess. Now that Yelena's gone Zia should be relying on solely me and trusting me so that's good. I think Truman's good with us and he pissed the others off so that's good. But who's gonna want to take him out when he's so weak? Ash on my last nerves asking for my coins. He could barely respond to me before but now he want to do all this talking. I should tell him I'm not giving him a damn thing and watch him break down 💀

Ruby I like. I feel good with her and do trust her. She did confess about voting Yelena out so it is what it is. Yimo ass. This little f*cking RAT! THIS BETTER HAVE BEEN A ONE TIME THING YIMO AND YOU BETTER STILL BE LOYAL TO ME OR I'M DRAGGING YOUR ASS. HOW YOU GONNA PUSH FOR YELENA TO GO? WE COULD'VE GOTTEN RID OF BELLATRIX AND THEN YELENA LIKE PLSSSS. YOU BETTER STILL BE TEAM ARIEL!!!! 💀

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 21:53:42

AND WE WAS LIKE AHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG I THOUGHT I LOST I'M SO HAPPY I'M NOT GOING HOME TONIGHT!!! WHERE THE HELL WAS THIS COMP BEAST LAST SEASON, PEPPA????? EEEK WHEN EVERYONE'S GONNA WANT ME OUT NOW BECAUSE I'M A WINNER. MY ASS CAN'T WIN OUT UNTIL THE END PLSSSSS 💀💀💀
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 11:57:15

DAY 13

I AM PLAYING WITH IDIOTS I SWEARRRRRR ASSFGHHFFTYG WHY COULD A 7 PERSON ALLIANCE NOT TAKE OUT 5 DUMBASSES. THIS ALL COULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED IF YIMO AND RUBY JUST LET BELLATRIX GO. UGHHHH.

I had a feeling this would happen and wish Ruby had waited a bit longer eek. Lowkey sad Truman left. He wasn't very talkative, but he was loyal. And he was easy to beat so taking him out is so dumb pls asfksldlflf 💀

Jessica is so annoying I really want this betch to go like just LEAVE. Willy annoying as hell too. Like go. Shemar damn sure annoying and need to leave and if I go before him I will be so embarazzzed. And I was told Jessica told someone she knew who Willy was and that's why she's showmancing him like betch get a damn life pleaseeeeee.

Ruby and Yimo should have the targets on them, but that could be staged. I do believe Yimo told Willy what was going on and they probably planned that. I just need them to try and keep me around. I assume Piper voted with us but that might just be a trick since they knew Willy was probably staying. I do not trust that girl at all.

Bellatrix. Oh Bellatrix. Clearly we're on opposite sides. We don't talk game we talk outside game stuff. I think we should've booted her. Like yeah I get what happened in her personal life is sad but that means we're never supposed to target her? That means we're supposed to just let her skate right to the end and win out of sympathy? Call me heartless but that just doesn't seem fair to me.

Zia and Ash are the last 2 green members with me. Zia I trust, Ash on my nerves. I'm not giving him my tokens so I'm just gonna avoid him eek lmao. He tried to catch a little attitude with me last night and almost got snapped on. He did state he is close with Piper so thanks for the info dummy.

Ariel ... You in danger, gurl. Should I lose this immunity tonight I fully believe I'm going home and that's sad, but okay. Can't win them all and I damn sure know I can't lmaoo. It is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 12:04:29

PLS THE WAY I HAVE TO GO HIDDEN TO AVOID ASH PLS
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 14:28:23

Love Ruby. I really do. But I wish my ass was the one that got quarantined. I don't want to think what will happen if I lose tonight. I can't do this. THE PRESSURE 😭💀
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 23:14:21

The way I feel like I'm going home tomorrow and I've made peace with it. I still want to grab Jess by them ugly ass bangs and drag her all across the island and then sip a tasty beverage under a palm tree while I watch dinosaurs devour her and her showmace Wilbur (Shemar can join too since he's Willy's SHADOW) limb by F*CKING limb

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 Hulk-avengers
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 0:25:30

THE WAY MY GAME JUST BURSTED INTO FLAMES THIS IS LOWKEY HILARIOUS ASKDSNGJDIGADN
Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 10:47:22

DAY 14 = ARIEL'S FUNERAL

Well confessional I've enjoyed you <3 I don't deserve to leave this early but it is what it is 😭 I could've easily won last night but I panicked and my hand slipped and got me eliminated eek 💀 I know they were all salivating at the mouth that I lost and they could get me out. Not my fault I'm iconic and a winner oop. They can all stay mad and jealous. I'm ready to go to Ponderosa and get away from these hooked, whores, slots, and gutterbutts <3 I would've been such a cute winner asfjjjlkffjdg Hopefully Shemar goes and if not him then Ash 💀

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 9:53:44

Ariel wrote:
I'M ABOUT TO PUNCH ZIA IN HER MOTHERF*CKING THROAT! THIS DUMB ASS BETCH I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THAT DAMN EGG! IF THEY JUST LISTENED WHEN THEY WERE TOLD "NO" WE WOULDN'T HAVE WASTED ALL THEM TOKENS. STUPID PARANOID BETCH. OMG THIS IS ALL HER FAULT I HATE HERRRRRRRRRR! GRRRRRRRRRR! AND SHE GONNA LAUGH AND GIGGLE LIKE "oopsies" LIKE SUMN FUNNY. NO HEFFA. YOU F*CKED UP AND YOU BETTER NOT LET ME CATCH YOU SLIPPING OR COME ASK ME FOR NOTHING AGAIN BECAUSE THEN I'M GONNA F*CK YOU UP

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 Fighting-bgc

I CHOKED

Ariel and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 10:33:51

AJSDIFKDF I WAS SO MADDDDDD 💀😭
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 10:40:42

Still laughing my ass off that Jessica/Bella/Willy tried saving Ariel and she left raging at them lmaoo

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3