Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Task thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marceline Abadeer

Marceline Abadeer

Task thread  Empty
PostSubject: Task thread    Task thread  I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 18:55:56

1. Wendy - Right now with Beth gone Wendy is now my for sure number 1. I know she won’t say my name and I won’t say hers. I completely trust her.
2 Indiana - We don’t talk much but he has never gave me a reason to vote for him. We have this mutual trust with each other since the tribe swap. He has never voted for me and I would never vote for him.
3. Jack - came late but I definitely trust Jack. So far he hasn’t given me a reason not to trust him.
4. Tweety - this where it gets tricky. Tweety at the beginning was part of my core 4 alliance at the beginning but the tribe swaps kinda made her feel separated from the group and our relationship in this game got hazy.
5. Lucifer- Same goes for him like tweety. We were gonna work together and deals made things get blurred now I’m probably just a number for him.
6. Peppa pig - I can grow to trust peppa in this game I think if she shows me she won’t vote for me or cross me we could work together.
7. Gale - the problem with Gale and me is when we were in the same tribe and she was outnumbered 3-2 and her name was obviously brought up. at the end of the night we all agreed on a name yet she still used the power. I felt that was kinda of shady and I don’t really trust her.
8. Cara - Me and Cara were gonna work together but it seems as the game went on we went in two completely different directions. She’s working with a another alliance while I’m with mines.
9. Lafayette - I completely don’t trust Lafayette. He has crossed me twice too many times. He went to Gale and leaked information that was only supposed to be for us (me, Wendy, and him) and now voted out my number one in this game Beth. To me now, Lafayette is my next target.
Back to top Go down

Task thread
Page 1 of 1