Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Extra token task

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

Extra token task Empty
PostSubject: Extra token task   Extra token task I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 17:06:18

So far Im really enjoying the game. I honestly had no idea what to expect. Its my first one so I cant compare it to any others.
Someone on Twitter asked me months ago if I wanted to join in on a big brother game. Told me i didnt even have to do anything. HA! I guess BB is different than Survivor huh?
So far I like the pace of the game. Its fast and theres a set schedule, which is nice for someone with my anxiety issues. I'm surprised at how into it I am after just a couple days. You really get to like and dislike people in a short time.
Anyway, I hope I get the tokens. I need them BADLY.
Thanks for reading my post

Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down
Lafayette Reynolds

Lafayette Reynolds

Extra token task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra token task   Extra token task I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 15:02:00

Extra token task Sat, 3/6
Lucifer-Been my #1 since the first day

Tweety- i really her. I feel like she kinda goes along with the flow and is good at comps

Peppa-shes a bit of a loose cannon LOL but also hilarious and seems somewhat loyal

Gale-Shes iffy for me. I trust her right now bcuz we're on the same side but and Jack are frenemies

Cara- we were tight at the beginning but drifted apart. I hope to bring us closer again with this new group

Wendy- she has to realize shes at the bottom of Jacks side. I hope to use that to our advantage in the future but right now I'd be afraid to approach her

Marceline-see description of Wendy. Same

Jack-He and I had a good relationship but after yesterday I know he'll be gunning for me. Im gonna play nice abd friendly but I def dont trust him

Indy- he hasnt t/t me at all then, after we blindsided Beth now hes all up in my PMs. Puhleeze. Dont trust at all

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Extra token task
Page 1 of 1