Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) Empty
PostSubject: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:53:26

Heyyy! This is where I'll post my thoughts.

So, today started off cute. I love how we were already seperared in tribes and already had private rooms with everyone on our teams. Such a cute idea! I also love that we can't send dms or privately talk with anyone that's not on our teams ... however I was sad because I couldn't message some of my faves.

Bellatrix is an icon and I wanted to talk with her so bad 😭 Mr. Brown is sending me lmaooo. First someone signs up to judge as Madea for BBQ All Stars and now someone's Mr. Brown. I love it 🤣🤣 and I love Hannah Montana so I must stan. And I know Willy Wonka, so I would've liked to align with him if I was on his team. I like that they chose the older version as a profile pic because his ass is so hilarious to me like when he randomly started saying stuff and screaming while they were on the boat.

Then there are characters I don't know or care for like Addison Montgomery, Andrew Deluca, Flapjack, Jessica Day, Sandor Clegane, Ruby Matthews, Yennefer (pls that name just sounds so ratchet), and Yimo Tapir. Jury is still out on Shemar Moore because he look goodt whew and seeing Piper Halliwell gave me a blast to the past I didn't need.

So I'm on the Gallimimus Tribe with 6 others and I love that we almost all seem to be pretty active. The only one I haven't seen nor heard a word from is Jade West, which is great because we can have an easy first boot if we lose. Although, it's rather sad because that is such a great character choice. I seem to be closest with Zia and Yelena? I sent a message to everyone first except Zia, who already messaged me before I even logged in for the first time. I'm sure she messaged everyone and is trying to cover all her bases. Yelena's cool. We talked about Marvel and stuff. Ash was rather short with me, but I think because he was at work. He better come correct or he'll get eaten by a dinosaur. Tuh. Truman showed up a little late and seems a little slow, but he is very friendly and sweet so he can be good to keep around. And Stewie keeps helping me out with the forum and stuff as I act like I don't know what I'm doing lmao. I wonder if he'll tire of me or think he can take me under his wing. Either way, he's an ugly ass baby and I don't like him.

However, I'll try to keep it cute and make sure I'm active and social with them so I don't get voted out. Zia already pitched an idea for me and her to form something with Yelena and probably Ash and Stewie so we can have majority at votes. We need to avoid Tribal Council though because I don't want to run out of pawns to get rid of. Either way, I'm pretty confident and happy with everything so far. It's so relaxing to not have to talk with everyone on the cast at once haha.

Oh and Zia I lied to you. Girl your flag idea really do look a hot ass mess.

I can't wait for Miss Ariel to be the messy, backstabbing betch I want her to be muhahaha

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) Ariel-the-little-mermaid

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:51:35

Okayyy I'm lowkey annoyed that I didn't even get one damn vote for my flag idea to be used. Like damn one of y'all could've gave me a freaking pity vote or said you were deciding between mine and Yelena's. Hers isn't even that good. She better hope she win this advantage for us. That's why I'm not too pressed though. If we lose the advantage, it's her fault because it was her flag idea. That's why I didn't really want mine to get picked because I didn't want to be the one to fail the team.

And if Jade scrawny ass don't show by tomorrow before that immunity challenge, she's gone. I can already see it being a challenge everyone has to participate and she could be the one to make us lose. At least she's an easy vote.

Also, I like how active my team is! I've swen most of us online most of the day and rarely see the other teams. I mainly see Bellatrix online by herself for her team. However, it do be kinda quiet when my teammates are online so are they talking without me? What's going on? I don't like it. I DON'T like it. They better not try me.

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) Ariel-disney

Morty and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:54:14

I liked your flag a lot!!!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:54:46

Thank u!!!! <3

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:55:18

Tell me again about how many votes you got for your flag

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) Ursula-sassy

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:57:33

Oh you teaming up with Ursula, Theo? Lemme get Eric to stab you with a ship too muhaha

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) Ursuladies

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 22:04:23

DAY 2

Yay! I'm safe for once lmaooo. I love my tribe! We're so active! 6/7 submitting answers is great! Especially when the other teams are struggling. One only getting 3/7 points and the other getting 0 is hilarious lmao. Sucks to be them.

However, it seems like Zia is trying to be the leader of the team or whatever and always got something to say. She gives off NTW energy and I come close to wanting to cuss her out at times. Like when we were trying to guess what the dino was at first and kept telling me I was wrong like damn sis I didn't know you were a dinosaur expert and knows EVERYTHING. Betch.

Yelena's got us to the win twice now, which is nice, but chile I'm a little intimidated how fast she found that picture of the dino. She's obviously a comp beast and needs to go eventually. I don't want her to get too far. Ash and Stewie seem to be like me right now, so not too many complaints. Truman still be acting slow lmao but there's an adorableness to him. I would hate to see him go home so early because he's really trying and seems to want to do well.

Jade sis you are just a cushion to drag along. She is so getting cut should we ever lose. However, I love her so much for randomly popping up last night just to shout "CHLOE BAILEY QUEEN" and never appear again. Icon.

Bellatrix definitely seems the most active of her tribe to me. I want to talk to her lmao. I know a tribe swap is probably coming up soon, so hopefully I get the chance. I can see Addison being eliminated or the other person that didn't show for that tribe? All I know is I'm not going home first so that's all that matters and now I can sleep early in peace

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) The-little-mermaid-ariel

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 22:00:36

DAY 3

I LOVE MY TRIBEEEEE! We are so powerful! We are so unstoppable!!! We are so iconic!!!! Ahhhh! It is so fun to win everything! Is this how the DC Tribe felt last season? I never want it to end!!!!!

We snapped in the Reward Challenge for no reason lmaoooo. I really thought it was going to be close. We had 113 and the others tribes had 19 and 2. 2!!! I screamed lmaoooo. I thought my tribe's slip up at the beginning would cost us the win, but nope. And then we effortlessly slayed the immunity challenge!

To no one's surprise, Addison was voted out as expected and I'm glad the other tribe will be losing someone as well. We need to weaken them ... even though they're all already weak as hell sksk. And I'm sure Jade will be evicted for not logging in tomorrow. Come on girl! Appear so we can keep you around as a cushion!

Willy Wonka saying all the comp beasts are on the green team is false. We are just very good at communication and want to perform amazingly. However, Zia, Stewie, and myself might have intimidated others by scoring 113 points at the reward challenge. That might make them want us out so as not to compete against us. Eek! But they can stay pressed. Ain't nobody scared of them.

Yelena, Zaia, and I formed a trio for us girls on the green tribe and I expect the boys have already done the same. I'm enjoying talking to Yelena so I hope we stay close. I also enjoy every convo with Stewie no matter how brief. I wish he wasn't that ugly ass baby, but he's so nice and I know he loves me so we need to stay close. Ash and Truman are there. I almost forgot I was in a group of 5 on my tribe lmao. Yes I still love them and hope we can stay together as long as possible.

Whew lawd Andrew Deluca is so fine. I hope he don't leave. I need something good to look at (besides Shemar and Theo <3). Bellatrix boo I see you on this forum 24/7 lmaoo. Girl you trying to rack up them posts aren't you? I see you. I still want to talk to you and be your franddddd. She WILL love me 😭😭 I hope Hannah stays. I'd like to talk with her once. Oooh and I like Yimo too. Stick around bestie. I think we'd get along well. Yennefer is still the trashiest name I've ever heard sksksk.

Piper is another overactive betch, but I kinda like her and would try to work with her should our paths ever cross. Ruby too. I love her energy. She gives off funny rich betch. Luv ha <3

I am loving how relaxed I am this season ... but do I still want to see someone get eaten by a dinosaur? Yes. Yes I do sksk.

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) Giphy

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:06:20

DAY 4 =

Lmaoooo I knew I was getting picked to have my access restricted! They so stupid lmao. I barely talk to my tribe before the challenges anyway sksk and they just gave me the opporunity to talk to Bellatrix and Piper and form something with them. Muhahahaha. This is perfect!!!

Lowkey mad I can't tend to the fire though 😭
Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:09:00

Don't leave Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) 1f601

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:54:42

Piper told me her daughter loves The Little Mermaid and gets so excited every time she sees my profile pic ... and now I'm side-eyeing her ass because ever since BBQ7 with Miss Jackie lying about her daughter I question everyone that says they're a parent sksk.

But if she's real ... Hi Piper's daughter! <3

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) Disney-ariel

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 17:30:44

LMAOOOO the way I thought I lost that challenge and was freaking out/cussing myself out 🤣😭🤣. Hmmm the way this immunity idol could gain me favor with someone on the opposite tribe. They would HAVE to owe me. I wonder if I should tell my team about this ... nah.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 17:48:57

The way I was deciding between giving that idol to Andrew and Ruby lmao. I literally almost sent it to Andrew on the basis he was cute 🤣🤣

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:49:18

LMAOOOO NOT ME TELLING YIMO I'M FROM AMISH COUNTRY AND HE BELIEVING ME SKSK. HIS ASS BETTER BE PLAYING ALONG 🤣🤣

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:00:38

Another day another victory for me! I love it! I know Willy Wonka ass is pressed. See this is all the good karma I deserve for Peppa attending almost every Tribal last season.

I knew that wack ass Dilophosaurus tribe was gonna pick me to have my access restricted earlier and I was right. My intuition is rarely wrong ... except I did not expect Mr. Brown to be voted out! So sad. Thankfully, I got to speak with Bellatrix and Piper a bit and win that challenge that I was sure I lost. Although, I'm kinda lowkey mad I didn't give it to some random on the other tribe like Andrew. Yes Ruby is grateful I gave it to her and she owes me ... but umm I doubt she'll get the chance to use it because my tribe keeps winning lmao. Whatever. I almost feel like making us lose the next immunity challenge and getting her to use it on whoever my previous green tribe wants to vote out so she'll nullify our votes and then have her and the others vote one of them out. Preferably Zia because she acting like she the damn Camp Director and everything like betch shut up. Sadly, I don't think the opportunity for that will arise.

That's okay though. I do hope Stewie survives though. He does not deserve to leave this early over inactives, so I see him having a good chance at staying. It's hilarious he's the only member of our previous tribe to not be with us. I would be losing my mind if that was me. I'm happy with my new tribe. I get along well with Ruby, Piper, Jessica, and Yamir (is that his name?). They all sort of hinted at how anxious they are to be in the minority of this new tribe and I'm like you should be lmaooo.

Anyway, it's a peaceful night for me because I'm immune and I get to dream of Jade being eaten by a dinosaur again. That is still hilarious to me lol.

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 22:39:30

DAY 5

Another day another effortless victory for my tribe. We are unstoppable and I LOVE it! I think we've won everything so far??? Our power. Who's doing it like us? The other team is so mad I just know it. Oh well sucks to suck.

Then again, I almost wish my tribe threw today and yesterday's missions so we could've cut the outsiders. We are majority ... then again it would be kind of funny for me not to vote with them and try to pin it on someone else, but I'm sure I'd get found out sksk. I'm pretty sure we are throwing tomorrow? But chile winning is in our blood and the other tribe is STRUGGLING so we might end up winning again tomorrow anyway.

I still miss Stewie so much. I'm so glad he's still in the game and pretty sure he has a good chance of staying again. I think he could be one of the best players on that team seeing as they keep picking him to do stuff lol. Hang in there you ugly baby <3 They booted Hannah Montana (RIP) because she was inactive I guess and I'm a little sad. I did like that character choice sksk. My guess for who's leaving next is probably daddy Andrew? I don't think I've seen him online today so they might cut him as dead weight. Sad because he's so hot. I should've given him that immunity idol 😭 I still think Bellatrix is the biggest threat over there, Willy is the biggest betch and I just get this aura from him that he doesn't like me and my original tribe members, and Flapjack (creepy as hell), Sandor (Barf! Pls put a bag over your face), Shemar (whew lawd 😍😍), and Yennefer (OMG I HATE THIS NAME SO MUCH WHO CAME UP WITH DIS????) are all on the same wavelength of ireelevance and strugglation and seem to share one brain cell.

Now for my tribe. Piper sis you alright? Maybe if you put down the pipe you wouldn't be so damn paranoid. When I tell you I screamed this morning because of this girl. So Jessica Month - I mean Day was supposed to go fishing for our tribe ... but apparently Miss Piper's internal clock shook that betch awake and said Jessica wasn't here at 7 so she wasn't gonna show at all. Like sis???? It was 7:01 when she posted that and proceeded to go fishing. Jessica showed up at 7:08. LIKE MISS PIPER! GIVE THE GIRL A CHANCE. SHE HAS A FREAKING HOUR. LIKE LET HER TURN OVER IN BED, WIPE THE SLEEP OUT HER EYES, GET HERSELF TOGETHER. I could understand if it was like the last 10-15 mins but girl you said NOPE at 7:01. And then her ass said she got a  ad memory, struggles with reading comprehension, etc. I CANNOTTTTTT like sis it sound like you need to leave the island and go to the doctor 🤣🤣😭😭 I luv her

And that little mix up was literally the only interesting thing Jessica had to say today. Ruby and I talked Survivor a bit and how we struggled and then she disappeared just like her immunity idol after tonight's Tribal Council. Yimo was a bit on the quiet side as well. I know those 4 are working together and out to get us, but they bout to get got first. Muhahah

Still love my original green team <3 Ash's ass was quiet all day only doing fire so I don't know if he was talking to the others or what. Then again, he might've been busy. Truman is still hilariously robotic or whatever the word to describe him is? Blunt? Idk. Yelena and Zia still my close girls. They both better be serious about taking me to Final 3. I'm with that...for now. All I know is I have a lot of pics of Miss Ariel I want to use as profile photos so they better not evict me - No that's BBQ. They better not vote me out until much later once I've used most of them!

If only Peppa could've known this wonderful peace of winning all the time. I have loved all these challenges so far and can't wait to compete in more of them! Thanks so much for all the fun hosts with the mosts! Hope you're enjoying Ariel as much as she's enjoying everything y'all do <3

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I-want-more-ariel

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 14:18:01

DAY 6

Okay I'm lowkey annoyed I wasn't chosen to get restricted again 😭 I feel like they'll be competing for another advantage, so it's scary I won't know what or where it could end up being. Then again, Yelena said she thought the 4 restricted players would chose people to be on 4 different tribes and I personally would've loved that because it just sounds chaotic, claustrophobic, and fun as hell ... but I don't think that's what it is. I do feel another tribe swap could happen today and as long as I have at least one of 2 green members with me I'm good.

And the 4 restricted players were all from the original Indominus Tribe, so they already know each other and can't form new bonds like Bellatrix, Piper, and I could've. I don't think Shemar is a threatening challenger so I don't see him winning anything if they compete. Piper could have a chance if she reads the rules correctly. I was told by someone Willy is good at challenges so I could see him winning and that would not be good for me. I do not trust him and I feel like he's out to get me. Ruby seems decent at challenges so her winning wouldn't be too bad. I don't think she'd be able to give me anything since we're on the same tribe and she might have to give it to someone on a different tribe.

Then again, since the 4 of them already know each other and are probably working together they could plan to throw it to one of them and devise a plan to utilize it. CRAP! If Ruby tells them I gave her the immunity idol Piper will know I lied to her about losing that comp. Ajsjodlsksdkdkfof. Oh well. I ain't scared of no Piper chile. I just have to keep my guard up and get her and everyone else before they can get me! Eek!

Also, Andrew I am mourning the loss of you. You were so hot 😭😭 I knew I should've given you the idol. Then again you might've flopped and not played it or sent Stewie home and I couldn't have that. I'll never forget our brief showmance. You should feel honored because I never like to do those <3

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 20:41:26

The way I kinda want my tribe to lose...

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 22:02:04

Whew chile that was too close sksks. I wanted us to lose but then I got scared and am kinda glad we won. So Piper and Ruby both said the challenge advantage today when they were restricted was a crossword puzzle so I'm assuming that's true and I'm pretty sure Willy won it. I have no idea what he won or where it is and that's scary. All I know is my tribe is safe and I'm not going home and that's all that matters. I really wish we could've cut one of the outsiders on our team, but perhaps they could be useful to me. I NEED everyone to want me on their side and to want to work with me so they don't want to take me out. I am also so embarassed I went out first during that challenge like????? I hope Stewie survives. I think he could be good? He got the farthest for their tribe. They need him and better keep him around. Flapjack ass need to go. He's useless. If only I could've been a fly on the wall to know what Willy, Ruby, Piper, and Shemar talked about earlier. Something's not right. I can feel it in my fins...

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 22:16:46

JESSICA ABOUT TO MAKE ME SLAP HER ASS ALL ACROSS THIS ISLAND! HOW DARE SHE COME AT ME TALKING ABOUT "How do you feel about me? I'm bummed we don't talk at all because I was really looking forward to talking to you." UM BETCH SCROLL UP. THE LAST MESSAGE WAS FROM ME TO YOU THIS MORNING. YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO ME BUT ALWAYS POPPED IN TO TEND TO THE DAMN FIRE. NOW IT'S CRICKETS I DONE TOLD HER THAT. LET'S SEE WHAT LIE SHE COME UP WITH NOW. I'M TIRED OF ALWAYS HAVING TO BE THE ONE TO REACH OUT. YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF GIRL OR YOU GETTING SHANKED WITH A FORK

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) TE6uxE

Theo James, Morty and Jessica Day like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)   Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariel's Grotto (Thoughts)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next