Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
+3
Kim Spradlin
SpongeBob SquarePants
Theo James
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 17:37:15

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, we strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts throughout the season and we want the other players to see your thoughts at the end.

To help get things started, please fill this out:

Introductory Interview:

1. Who is your favorite Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?
4. Scenario: You find out your closest ally might end up getting the votes to leave. You have an idol in your possession, but if you play it, you expose your game and you no longer have an idol. How do you proceed with the round?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and we cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 21:11:51

1. My favorite survivor player is Andrea. Besides maybe Cochran and Christian, i think she's one of the smartest people to ever play the game. By her third try, it made her too much of a threat and it's what got her voted out. She also learned a bit from Boston Rob!

2. I'm just going to make everyone trust me. Put effort into having working relationships with my whole tribe and do what I have to do to avoid tribals!

3. I'd rather win and be hated, but I'm going to assume that question is pertaining to this game. In life, it'd probably be the opposite, though I'd understand if professional athletes and entertainers would say otherwise.

4. This scenario needs more specifics for me to answer it. I have no problem letting a close ally go if it means I survive another vote but if the numbers are tight, and playing the idol would help flip them, I'd have to think about it. I'd also be considering how playing an idol and build trust within an alliance as well. It's very situational though!

Theo James and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 21:22:50

Thank you SpongeBob; I appreciate the quick response! Best of luck I love you

SpongeBob SquarePants likes this post

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 23:11:38

So,

I'm about to log off for my first night. I got a couple messages and kept track of the message boards but I wanna stay low key and figure out what the numbers mean first before i try anything. For now i want to come off as naive and excited so we'll see how it goes!

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 1:33:33

Whoops! Guess I can't stop lol I talked to a few more people, talking about anything but game so i don't tip them off that I'm here to win. Lucifer has me a bit weary just because he said no one really reached out to him. I had 6 people reach out to me so is he lying or did they just not wanna mess with the devil...we'll see
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 11:11:59

This is nonstop! I've been answering messages all morning! Again, just trying to become everyone's friend so that I'm not the first vote. Once we see votes, we can establish actual trust. Also just to note, I'm gonna stay working on keeping cartoons in the game, not as my main priority, but something that may help in the long run.

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 17:39:45

Geeeez, I left my apartment for 3 hours and come back to madness. The fact that I'm in a 10 person alliance is crazy! I have to figure out how to get to the merge with the better split of the numbers between the 10 cause this could get nuts!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 19:16:25

So here's the deal, the 4 marvels from the 10 person alliance are gonna stay in that alliance while also pulling in three marvels to form a 7 person alliance on our side. The hope is that we can go into the merge up in the numbers, with the DCs thinking were with them when in fact were not. we'll take them out, then take the three out that we brought in to make 7 and were in the final 4 Cool ALSO, I've clicked on everything...where's the hidden immunity idol Question
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 20:24:45

Hey, The answer for the first challenge is Jeff Probst! ISSA FTW!!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 22:31:12

AYO My votes for Desi and I'll take my two extra tokens for timliness please and thank you!!! Seriously though, great job so far, this is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 22:53:38

Thank you we appreciate the compliments! You’ve been a delight so far and we are so excited to have you in the season.

Side note, if you want to create a separate thread exclusively for voting, we have no issues with that. It might be easier to keep track of things as you progress through the game (hopefully finals right? <3) It’s entirely up to you though.

Keep up the great work!

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 23:05:25

Hey, i hope this isn't written somewhere and I missed it because I read everything but it says views and the number is in the 40's, what lucky people get to watch this?
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 23:14:11

All the hosts plus you. Nobody else can access it. We are just checking up on you to make sure we don’t neglect you if you have any questions.

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 23:16:13

Gotcha, not worried about privacy or anything, just didn't realize there were like 40 hosts lol
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 23:18:28

Haha if there were, I would be out of a job Sad I think we all rush over whenever you make a new confessional and see that you have everything under control. Keep up the good work!

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 0:12:31

More and More small talk, not that I mind, everyone's very nice, but I'm impatient for the game to happen lol. Everything I've planned so far is going well. My only concern, and this is a nitpick, but if Issa does as well as she did today for the rest of the game, well then she's got to go lol not now, but she'd be out at 4. The danger in that is what if she wins immunity. She's someone i could see being a threat to me at the end even if I play a really good game. I'll figure it out...I do have a question this time lol Can you pool Tokens with other players?
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 13:51:50

Hi, you can transfer tokens to other players, but you can only transfer twice - once before merge and one after. So you can, but you just need to be mindful that you cannot do it again until merge. So you have to be completely sure. I hope that helps.

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 14:18:01

Gotcha! I'd read that wrong initially and thought I could only USE my tokens once before merge and once after, that makes a lot more sense! Sorry to waste your time and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 16:24:02

No worries you’re not wasting my time. I’m here to help I love you

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 21:46:13

Ugh Another inactive and another tribal. Not that we 100% wouldve won if he was there but it sucks not having a chance because of 1 or 2 people. It makes it so for my ideal endgame scenario we need to win all but one of the immunities until the merge. We have been thinking about using that flash artifact and catch DC literally sleeping at 3 am (I'll let you know in advance if we plan to do that) just to even the numbers a bit. Either way, the games going pretty unlucky for me so far but I can overcome that. Sponge out!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next