Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
+3
Kim Spradlin
SpongeBob SquarePants
Theo James
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 0:19:34

Phew......That wood...sorry give me... a sec...........that wood was heavy

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 6:43:00

Hey, so just a heads up, I'm gonna go to fish today and try to use spongebob fish in my pictures...is this allowed??? LOL

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 15:11:34

WOAH tribe swap! Honestly great for me because I'm in an alliance within two other alliances! I'm pretty sure no ones threatened yet, and I also have Marcellus talking to me so if numbers are weird maybe I'll keep him around, we'll see how it all shakes out!

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 19:40:45

LMAO that went well....I feel bad for Jack or Beth tho............NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MWHAHAHAHAHA lol
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 22:23:01

Whew, a lot to digest, Cap didn't show up for our challenge so we lost, tho it was alright bc i convinced Beth and Jack to vote bonnie anyway, indirectly giving me and gale control of the new marvel tribe, while also making cap a little loyal to me, something i may use later. unfortunately OG marvel couldn't retain control in the vigilante tribe but I'm gonna push Peppa to protect Nevel, the silver lining tho is that Issa's tribe won (notice how the Core 4 of us are split up, I have eyes everywhere hahaha it's crazy) protecting Lindsey. Gotta figure out how to make them vote one of the OG DC in that tribe. Things may get blown up soon........I'm ready
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 7:28:24

So I spoke to my man Lucy and I'm pretty sure his tribe will now vote lafayette as opposed to Lindsey, which is another liability mitigated. It would be ideal if they lost, as that would be the easiest and most ideal vote for us. As of now if my tribe goes to tribal the game is gonna get blown up and I think we're gonna take out Beth, which no one will see coming...I don't want to do that this early though, there are too many wild cards. If Peppa's tribe goes to tribal we have to save nevel...that's my new goal lol SAVE NEVEL

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 7:32:06

Pshhhhh If they lose I'll talk to Indiana and make em boot wendy or marceline, easy...My tribe just has to win immunity, that's a big deal, or else we're gonna be picking up the pieces tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 16:38:43

Damn -_- That would've been cool to see play out but as is survivor, you never know what to expect! I see 4 tribes coming, we'll see how this shakes out!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 17:18:16

LOL I was wrong but this turned out interesting. 7 of my closest people are all on the other tribe so hopefully they can snipe wendy which will help me in multiple facets, but Peppa Issa Nevel and Gale are there so I think we have control....Jack Lucy and Indiana are in for a surprise lol on my side I have Lindsey and Cap in one of my alliances and then Beth Tweety and Cara in my other Alliance, If we can get rid of marceline and lafayette in any order that'd be great but I need cap active so they don't aim for him....time to send this man reminders......Not on brand Cap not on brand

Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 19:14:41

Wow at this point I'm in deep with like 12 of the 15 other people left in the game so someone's gonna get lied to soon....well they'll know they've been lied to soon, the lyings been going on lolol
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 21:36:12

Task #1: Rankings (4-11 are really interchangeable, so hard to do)

1. Gale Weathers- My home slice, i run all my strategy through her and she's the only one I tell everything to which I feel is reciprocated! Definitely who I want to bring to the end!
2. Peppa Pig- more of a 1a, she's my 3rd and I want to take her to the end too. I don't go to her for everything like Gale though.
3. Indiana Jones- We've had a lot of genuine conversations and I don't think he'd ever really want to vote me out. Think he wants to take me to the end! We'll see if I can do the same for him but for now, I do trust him.
4. Cara Maria Sorbello- I really Like Cara and I think she thinks I'm with her in deep...for that reason I trust her! Should she trust me though...
5. Captain America- Me and Gale saved Americas ass so I low key hope he feels in debted to us and votes where we do...which he is so far!
6. Lindsey Morgan- Lindsey's really nice and could totally be brewing something behind my back but I have a lot of reason I think she's with me! Final 6! She's quite the jury threat though.
7. Tweety Bird- We haven't talked much since the beginning but I have a really good feeling about tweety...we'll see
8. Lucifer Morningstar- Lucy and Jack, good social players, I know he trusts me and we've talked a bit more than jack but I know he'd cut me if it meant getting to the end, you devil you!
9. Jack Black- Him and Lucy have a lot cooking but I think they have me in their plans. Either way, they both came to play.
10. Beth Harmon- I love Beth, she's funny but really smart and a threat and a half. I trust her but she's got to go sooner rather than later
11. Issa Rae- This is where it's tough because from 11 on up I have established relationships with everyone. Issa is in my most likely final 4, though I have many, but I'm weary of her. She's the only one i think may be on to me....maybe I'm paranoid bc she isn't the most active...I'll find out eventually
12. Lafayette Reynolds - Haven't spoken much but hopefully now that were on the same tribe we can become closer. Seems very nice!
13. Marceline Abadeer- Haven't spoken at all besides hello
14. Wendy Christensen- Haven't really spoken much and she took me out of the challenge tonight lol
15. Nevel Papperman- He's getting voted out and I can't trust him if he won't log on

Tweety Bird likes this post

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 11:19:52

Seems like Lucy made the first move, everyone else seems sad about it but Issa was a threat, Lucy and low key Jack put huge targets on their back, and now the 10 is splintering....don't mind if I.....pick up the pieces LOL

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 11:20:25

OH AND LESS TOKENS TO WORRY ABOUT NOW
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 17:06:44

So now Gale is weary of Peppa, thinking she was trying to save Nevel for extra reasons. It's so murky bc apparently wendy and marceline had motives and I haven't really talked to them much so for the first time in this game I'm feeling out of the loop a bit, it's cool though, hopefully I'm not a target, I'll lay low and capitalize when the time is right!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 18:36:54

So ya, Idk why I doubted myself, it was def Lucy Jack and Indiana, Wendy helped them with info and Peppa shouldn't have exposed herself and made me look bad, was Nevel worth it? maybe for Peppa but def not for me. I got a group of 8 together now and a group of 5 within that 8 so I've transitioned but MANNNNNN this is difficult to keep track of :/ Can't wait to drop more people lmao this is a lot of effort
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 21:38:12

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Screen10
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 21:47:55

The top part says if you see me if that makes a difference!
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 22:17:53

*SpongeBob looks through a tree stomp, digging down the hole with his hand. He comes up empty handed*

(Aka there was nothing in your screenshot to find)

SpongeBob SquarePants and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 22:22:14

Ahhhhhh but there was at some point, someone has an idol.........
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 22:40:09

If you think you have found something at any point & we reply with a message something like

*___looks through a tree stomp, digging down the hole with her hand. She comes up empty handed*

(Aka there was nothing in your screenshot to find)

It does not mean you were too late necessarily. It could mean that but it could also mean you did not find what you needed to find

SpongeBob SquarePants likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next