Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
+3
Kim Spradlin
SpongeBob SquarePants
Theo James
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar - 20:05:49

It was definitely a wild way to go out lmao

Jack Black likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar - 20:55:08

Just think how awesome you'll do at your next game. You did so well first time out the gate. You should be proud!!

SpongeBob SquarePants likes this post

Back to top Go down
SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar - 21:32:12

Haha I can only hope......and deviously plan in my confessional mwahhahahahaha lol

Jack Black likes this post

Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 2:58:00

SpongeBob SquarePants wrote:
LOL I was wrong but this turned out interesting. 7 of my closest people are all on the other tribe so hopefully they can snipe wendy which will help me in multiple facets, but Peppa Issa Nevel and Gale are there so I think we have control....Jack Lucy and Indiana are in for a surprise lol on my side I have Lindsey and Cap in one of my alliances and then Beth Tweety and Cara in my other Alliance, If we can get rid of marceline and lafayette in any order that'd be great but I need cap active so they don't aim for him....time to send this man reminders......Not on brand Cap not on brand

Was I really the one in for a surprise? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4